Friday, September 4, 2009

how do i begin?

This day will be the start of my blogging. Actually, I have no idea about this "blogging" thing. I always thought of this as "a waste of time" because a person will just write anything and let other people read thinking that it might get their attention and receive praises and others; and admire their unusual way of self-expression. But look at me, I am actually starting to create my own. I know my capacity in writing. I'm not that much of a writer. I'm not expecting a number of people to read my "blogs" (I actually thought it sounded funny =) but i hope to meet some people who share the same interests with me and who would comment on my thoughts, either positive or negative.

"BLOG" sounds funny to me, because it sounds like a kinda heavy thing that has accidentally fallen from a table or something; as in "BLAG!" that sound. I used to think that it has been created since you will create a message and suddenly throw it to your site, then here comes "BLAG!"..which is the sound when you throw your messages here.. Silly thoughts of mine.

We were having a conversation this afternoon, then suddenly my friend was browsing the facebook, and he was really passionate about expanding this "FARM", (I'm sure you know what I mean). And then he mentioned something about blogging and that some people eventually became rich because of it. Suddenly, I became interested, and its honestly because of the money (well who doesn't?) so i listened intently..

And then as he was continuing to tell the story about the magic blog site, I became interested with the idea that you can just say anything and share anything under the sun. as in ANYTHING. Well up to this time, I'm not really sure up to what extent can this "anything" reach. I hope this will be fun. And I could meet people who would be interested with the things that you do. That's when I became more interested..(may seem unbelievable, but yes it is!)

I chose the name les journal. Inspired from the french "diary." And of course, zhin-yah is my name.(ha-YA!)

It is 11:35 pm. and I have a class tomorrow at 7 a.m. I hope to get up early.


No comments:

Post a Comment